We provide a full range of professional notarial services in the Hong Kong SAR. Our services include:
Examples of documents we notarize for use outside the Hong Kong SAR (except Mainland China):
- Power of Attorneys
- Board Resolutions
- Affidavits / Affirmations / Declarations
- Company documents such as Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate, Annual Return and Articles of Association
- Identification documents such as passports and identity cards
- Certificates such as birth certificates, marriage certificates and academic qualification certificates
- Address proofs such as bank statements and utility bills
- Property transaction documents including sale and purchase agreements and mortgage documents
We can arrange apostille at the High Court of the Hong Kong SAR.
We also arrange legalization/ authentication at various embassies in the Hong Kong SAR (including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China in the Hong Kong SAR and the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office).
Who are we?
We provide top quality professional service.
You won’t look elsewhere.
How Long will it take?
(with notarial certificate)
(without notarial certificate)
|Apostille||2 – 3 Days|
|Legalization||2 – 7 Days|
- The above is exclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- The exact duration required for arranging apostille and legalization is subject to the workload and opening of the High Court of the Hong Kong SAR and the embassies respectively.
Fill in the information here and expect our reply within one day.